Returns are extremely rare but we understand that sometimes it happens. If for any reason you believe you need to return your products, you may return your purchase within 14 days of the ship date*. Please contact us first for return authorization.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-719-4160.
All original and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise specified. All items must be in new, unused, unaltered condition in order to be accepted. If you are returning a part or track due to fitment and there is another product option available, we will do our best to work with you to minimize these costs and get you the correct item as quickly as possible. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Any rubber track shipment returned with metal banding will be refused and you will be responsible for the entire purchase price.
How to Return An Item
1. Call 800-719-4160 or Email email@example.com. Please provide your order invoice number, which items you wish to return, and reason for return.
2. You will be emailed a return shipping label that will need to be printed and attached to the shipment.
3. For Fedex Ground items returning, you will drop the package off at your local Fedex or packaging store location.
4. We will track the shipment as it is in transit until it is received back to our warehouse. It will then be inspected for new, unaltered condition.
5. Pentom Supply will then issue you either an account credit towards your next purchase or a check for the price of the parts minus original and returning shipping as well as the 15% restocking fee. Typically this is done the same day we receive the track back. If the track needs to be evaluated for some sort of damage the refund process can take up to five days worst case scenario.
For Freight Returns:
You will be emailed a BOL and a shipping label that will need to be printed. All tracks and parts must be strapped and secured to the pallet. You will provide a date and 2 hour time window in which you will be available before the pick up will be scheduled with the freight carrier.